Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

When I went into the medical centre ,I reported to the cpl told him my name etc,I cannot give out his name he is a local man and still about today.
    "YES Matcham we have been waiting some time for you to come I also know you still have the plaster on your arm, lets hope it does come off in the morning.But I will tell you your new job but first the Dr is still here so better take you in first to see him.He is not English he comes from Malta and lives in the officers marred homes which are by the Hospital, and some times he will phone up for you to pick him up because his wife has the car.Again I do not think I should give out his name.Any way the Cpl tap on the door,and we both went in."This is Matcham sir who is going to be with us now "The cpl then left me standing there and went out."I have not been told about my job yet sir"T he cpl will do all that later I have been reading your record and see you have been a round some time.But your marks from Aldershot are very high just the kind of person we need here.There is just four and myself working in the centre +a lady who comes in 5 days aweek to clean the place up it is part-time and she does her work about 18oohrs each day,and you will have to stay on duty till she goes.Lets hope you pick up what your dutys are over the next week.The cpl will talk to you LATER today.And I will see you again after that plaster is removed from your arm.

end link