Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well I waited and waited it was two days before the Dr came back to me."Sorry about the wait Matcham but we had to have a meeting about your right hand and how we was going to do it again"Sorry sir I do not know what you are talking about."Your fingers are going to have to be done again ,they have not set like should have done, so we are going to brake them again and reset them,but one finger we cannot do anything with, so you will have only some movement with it not full movement, and at this time it might be the same with the rest we do not know,"But it does mean you will have to be here longer then you was expecting it might even be over Xmas."
    "When are you going to take me down then sir to do it"It will be next week it will not take long to do it but they might not kilt so well that means your arm will be in plaster a lot longer." They went ahead and done that and the plaster was on over Chistmas ,but I did return to my regiment before then,I was put on light duty and had to back to the hospital from time to time.I had to report back to "C"Company I was given back my kit, but had to pay for a new jacket because they had to cut the old one up to get my arm out after the crash.But the good news was that they were please with the marks I got on my course at Aldershot.I was called into the company office and told I was now the company medical orderly and No1 on the Brengun all that means is I had to carry the spare barrel and ammunition +all my medical kit when and if the need be.And later there was a need to do just that.

end link