Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

They put my hand in plaster, and after a few days when I was feeling some what better a officer from my regiment came to see me.
    He told me that he was going to take all my kit back with him to the unit ,but because I was not fit for duties,he was to drive me to my home and will be under the care of my family GP and when he tells us you fit ,we will come back and pick you up and take you to the military Hospital at Colchester and a army dr will check you over to see if you are fit to return to duties.Must say the Army are on the ball with things like this and you do get looked after well.On getting me home in Westbury rd ,the officer came in had a meal etc and told my parents all what had happen,The army had already told them about the crash the day it happen and told them not to worry as I was being looked after well,And that is true I had been well looked after.So at last I got home still not feel that good but feel great to be home.

end link