Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Sorry but have one more case before I leave The Hospital ,my last patient in the ward was a retired vicar who was in the army ,sad to say he also was dieing,but he did know that which made it better for us who was nursing him,he was a very nice man, but after he died I had help in his postmortem, and having never done anything like that before I found it upseting.when the Dr came in to cut him up,first thing he said "well lets get on with it so I can get my breakfast"pass me the knife" which I did,he done no more then cut him right up the middle and was looking inside him."Come here have a look inside him "this made me feel sick he then cut out some of the body tubes,"There you are you can see why he died, he was a very heavy smoker and his tubes are all blocked up,"I can tell you if you see that you would never smoke again,At the end of the postmortem the Dr sewed him backup and he did not care about how he done it".Well thats it" he turned to the mortuary attendant,"Ok clean it all up and put the body back in the Fridge till he can be buried"you others can go for your meal if you feel like it,after come back here and the Attendant will show you how to get the body ready to show his family in the chapel of rest."Well I was one that did not eat anything all day.
    When we went back ,the attendant cleaned the body up and even dressed him then he even made the vicar face look good.Well there is some more about that case but will end it there.

end link