Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

When working in the Hospital I did get to know a sister of one of the wards I work on,and one day after doing my 8 hours work I was going into the carpark for my car when she came across to me, "Thats a very nice car ,"Yes it is mam my dad got for me before coming to Aldershot" I then went on to say "I am just going out for a run and a pub meal I know I should not aske you but would you like to come?"You know the Army rules Matcham, officers must not go out other ranks, but you do not tell anyone and meet me in the town in 1 hour I will go and get into some thing better to put on and come with you but do not call me mam when we are out"
    And that is what we done it was well a way from the camp she told me her real name and we had a nice meal and drive after, and then I dropped her off again in the town and that is all we done no kissing or any thing just a nice time out.

end link