Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Vic Matcham wrote:
    "All the time you are this course you all will be called students you will have your photo taken and will have that put onto a name card which you will pin on and wear all the time.I am going to be your class room instructor all the time you are here. your lessons will be from 0830hrs till 1700hrs for five days of the week and Saturday morning 0900 till 1200 hrs I am to be called Mam at all times I am a sister of the Hospital +a instructor. Well the course was like any other course went on for two or 3 weeks at the end we had to take a exam and a practical test ,and must say I done very well in both and got a 100% grade .We were told we all done well and passed to all go on to the second part of the course which was working in A&E then onto the wards at the St Georges Hospital working both day and nights over 7days week for 8hrs each day with one day off a week to go back to the class room.

end link