Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

" Go and pk your gear into you car then report to the Orderly room for your cash which is so much per mile if you use your own car,""And remember pass, it is not to late to do your basic training if you do not."
    Got to the orderly room picked up my fuel allowance and orders where to report when I get to Aldershot.
    Having got some way down the rd,I stopped for a cup of tea and read my orders .
    They told me to report to the GUARD room of the Parachute Regiment Bks.Where I would be told the rest etc.Well on getting there I was told at the guard room in fact taken to where I was to stay ,found out there was about 15 of us from all the other Regiments I was the only one from the Buffs.We went had our tea and the orders was to report to the class room after breakfast at 0830hrs in the morning and there was a map where we was to have our meals each day and times.
    All this we done and on getting to the class room ,we was given out pens and note book ,and then in came our teacher who was a young good looking officer a lieutenant by rank.

end link