Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Having rejoined my Regiment at the right time in my car, I as stopped at the gate "Matcham in the morning you must hand in the details of your car and rg/number so it is logged in for getting n and out of the main gate and to get told where you can park it. On doing that in the morning I was called in again by the company s/major.
    "Matcham nice car rich dad got it for you."No sir he is not rich just care full with his money:>"Later today you are off on a Medial Orderly course but this kind of course is some what hard with a lot of class room work do not think it is just a first aid course.You will be away some weeks down in Aldershot your training will be in two parts and you must pass the first part to get on to the second part, the first part is the class room and the second will be working on the wards in the St Georges Hospital which is both a Military and a Civilian hospital."And Matcham we DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOU IF YOU ARE SEND BACK before the end of both the course so pass them."But Sir I am not very good at class room work only at music"."Well now is the time to learn".

end link