Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

"that does not matter anyway it is not going down in your records + we some courses you must go on this week ,because you have not done your basic training you have to go on a 7day course in small arms ,Bren machine gun, and a Sterling sub-machine gun and last of all a Rocket launcher course."
    "Sir I joined up to play in a band not do all this kind of thing"
    "And that will happen when we find a band that need s a member but at this time they are still cutting back on bands so there is no list for new band members in any bands. And till then you will do and go where we put you." I was very unhappy about this and I did feel like doing a runner ,but did not
    So have to cut this story very short, I done the course and passed but only just,till it came to the last one the Rocket Launcher ,to do this we done the class room work on it and then taken out to where we was going to fire it Because there was two of us to fire it I was give the job to press the start to fire it the no2 was to stand behind me to join the two wires up then tap me on the back to say it was already to fire ,we was in area with a wall round us and I was to fire at a old tank .well we done what we was told but when it came to fire it ,the chap behind me hit me in the back but done it to hard on letting off the Launcher I tip it downwards and it blow up the wall round us sending bricks etc flying every where.TRUE .

end link