Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well it took about two days to get back to the Queens Own Buffs at Colchester this was a new posting of me,As I left them at Folkestone.When I got there I went to the main office of HQ company to book in and find out what was going to happen to me now.I was told to report to C company office ,which I done on getting there I was call over by the company C,S..M "We have been waiting for you Matcham there are things you have to do ,but first you have been Confined to Barracks with a restrictions of privileges for 7days."Already sir but I have only just got hear ,what have I already done wrong?to get that"
    Its not what you done hear matcham but what you done in Scotland ,in the report of you in front of me ,It tells me you do well in carrying out your part up there ,but you did one major thing wrong and that was to give a way your own men on the map to the C.O. of the enemy for a bar of KIT-CAT, "Thats not true sir yes I showed him where on the map they were but I made it up I did not tell him where they were in real life sir."That may be true or not but their C.O.has told us to Confined to barracks for 7 days ."
    On hearing this made me mad and upset because I was looking forward to getting home for a few days but that is the army for you or was.

end link