Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well they let me out of the compound and told me to go."now why would they do that,"I said to myself, I know it is to follow me to see if I take them to our HQ in the hills. So I could not go back there for the night and I had to be care full I did not want to get lost.So I stayed on the road,like Scotland it started to rain again ,I could see A OLD GOAT house in the lower part of a hill, so I made for it.well half had a roof so I could keep out of the rain till the morning .As I sat down on some bricks, a voice said "is that you no6" on turning round I could just about make out it was no2(the sgt) "Am I glad to see you what are you doing down here"?
    "I came down to try and get you out and a way from the enemy"and he also had some food with him which we both had.Well They could not have followed me because when it came daylight we made our get away back up the hills.
    On the way up we came to a farm house so no1 went and got some eggs,"thats good" he said we can have boil eggs when we get back to camp."

end link