Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

But the good thing was they did get away,apart from me.when we got to their camp I was taken into see their CO ,,and he told them to get the person who can talk in the language I talked in.When he came I then could talk in English ,but had to make out we was talking in my own Language .the funny side of it was the CO sitting there looking at the map and asking where our groups base,s was ,but he was talking to person who came in to talk in my own language .so I could understand what he was saying, but we was all talking in English and this is a true story,At the time he was talking to me CO was eating a bar of kit cat."Aske him pointing to me ,does he need some thing to eat?I said yes "Well show me on the map where your groups are hid up,so I showed him and pointing them out on the map.He went mad "You have just told us where your group is hid up for a bar of Kitcat what kind of man are you."?to give way that to us and we are your enemy."When we get back to England I will deal with this matter."Take him away, put him in the compound outside in the rain and do not feed him only water." And that is what they done.But must tell you in fact I did not show them where the groups were I just pointed anywhere on the map, just to get the bar of Kitcat,which I did not get anyway.
    Next time see how I got away .this will be the last part of this story in Scotland or will it.

end link