Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

But it was raining and running in mud is not easy, and then I slip over and before I could get to my feet the guards were on top of me,punching and hitting me and shouting out "We have got the witch doctor, the officer who was leading them ,told the men to let me up ,"Tell me where you was going"
    But I was not allow to talk in English so I just talked rubbish making my own words up.
    "We will have to take him back to our HQ and get some one who can talk his Kongo Language.
    Any way we was making our way down the mountain when they spotted a group who was on my side. they were below us and did not see us."Right we will stop them to, and take back with us.The officer turn to me and was pointing in away to ,to not make a noise .but us they got close to us I got up shouting to them to make a run for it.That was not a good plan they got hold of me and THE PAIN is still with me today.

end link