Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

In the morning it was very cold and wet,I had to get out of my very small tent put my sackcloth on and headdress and take my two poles to a high point and start to call out and raddle my tins,this was done to try get the guard units already out looking for us to help them find us.after I done it for about 5mins or so, NO 2(THE SGT)came up to me,"Ok no6 we now have got to make a run for it so it takes the guards away from our own HQ"so the 3 of us took off across the hills ,there was a path below us which had a unit of guards walking a long it ,so no 1 said we will set a ambush for them to run into,"But no1 there is only the 3 of us and I have no gun" We are still going to take them on hit and run" All fun to some but I did not feel the same,any way that is what we done.we set up to ambush it trees some way a head of them.
    And as they came along no1 and no 3 open fired on them nothing I could do to help ,then we run for it with them after the 3 of us.

end link