Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well it was very dark in the morning about 0500hrs, we all got ready to make our way down the mountain it had stopped raining before we set off NO1 said"right one map for each group after the raid run away and make for your own area on each map you will see a grid reference that is where you head for when there, radio us back at HQ so we know you made it,you all have a small torch use it only when the need to,if they catch any of you .lets hope that does not happen, but if it does just talk rubbish ,there will be at times military observers do not talk to them they will have a white band round the arms.Do not forget when the raid is on make a lot of shouting etc."
    This all sounded great fun and it was at times,
    Anyway off we all went climbing down to their HQ ,when we got there NO1 said"Ok two of you with the bren gun set it up outside the school main door.Then when you hear me shout let off two thunder flashes in the door way others have ago at sabotaging the lorrys and land-rovers and the lads done just that they put mud all over the windsheens and a few wheels off and tyes let down.All good fun,after that was done we was ready to start the raid ,As the tribal witch doctor ,i had the job to start it all off by shouting and making a noise with my poles and bean tins.And that what happen,I started to shout and make a noise then the thunder flashes went off the guns open up with firing blank rounds and a light flashes was sendup by NO1.

end link