Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well we got to where we was going it was raining and no chopper so in was a climb up the side of a mountain very wet when we got to the top No1(L/Vesty)said. "Ok lads this is to be our HQ so make your tents up ration pk out and make a meal for your self, after that I need to talk to you. That happen and we was called round for the talk."well it is like this the Guerrilla war fare starts at 0800hrs in the morning,but I have a plan we are going down to their HQ at the old shool before that time taking with us a bren gun with blanks rounds and most of us will carry sten guns again with blank rounds also some Thunder flashes and when set they go off it will make a very big bang and a flash with it, so heads down now for a few hrs then off we all go ,four men will stay behind ,no6(me)You will wear you head,dress and also carry your two poles which have a tin on the end of each one full up with small stones .

end link