Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

There is only one group that can go where they want to and they are the Tribal Witch Doctor who is to be Matcham yea I know that was coming and with him to act as his guard will be the sgt and one other ,they can move to any group they wish to.That is because the Scotguards will be after them they are under orders to bring in the Witch dr.
    Now where we are right now is to be our HQ and group or person that get lost make your way back here or give your self in .Last one,is you can bed down in any farm barn or outhouse you can take eggs only from the farm, but must put a note in the door telling the farmer ,he then can get the money back from the army.
    Rest of the way now will be by army 3ton lorry and a landrover, which I will be in with me will be the witch dr and my second in command.
    Just one more thing if you get captured do not talk in English talk rubbish ,they will then send for a intertreder when he gets to you ,please then talk in English and he will pass it on to the officer who is doing the interrogtion.
    Well thats it load up the gear and we will be on our way ,we have a long way to go must get there before dark.

end link