Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

WEll time moves on and in the morning in came a well dressed man he called over to us My name is Vestry and am going to be your leader over the next few weeks +there will be a few guards men come over to our side to make our numbers up.to what they should be, one is a sgt and is my second in command of our group, but do not call him by rank or name.
    Well I am now going to tell you the ground rules and they are a must to keep to.When we are dropped by Helicopter on the mountains , in fact you will not be dropped we will all go down by rope the copper will not land but you have been trained how to go down by rope you make the steps by putting the rope over and under you feet as you go down once down you will pick up your small amount kit you are taking with you.,Right rule (1) you must shut all gates behind you.(2)you will not kill any wild life.(3)the only fire must be very small just for cooking and hot water you must put the fire out and then after a few mins.look again to see it is out.you can do it bywater but no smoke because it could give a way where you are,no fires or lights after dark again it will give a way where you are.You will go in small groups out as GUERRILLAS. yOU WILL BE given some map rev/ on your map it will show where your group will be .you must stay within where the map tells you the last thing we need is a group to go missing so please stay in that area it will cover a few miles .I will have to miss things out but will tell you what they are as I move on with the story.

end link