Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well the time came for the last of the National service who were with us to go out of the army.
    The officer who was the boss and his job was to hand the bks over whenthe work was done,also he had to keep the N/S /lads in order not a easy job as it tuned out.
    Two days before the N.S.LADS were to be discharge they had to hand in all their kit and pay for anything was missing.That went off well.Then the N.S/LADS were called in by the CO major Mcdonald who was a good officer,anyway he told the lads who was going out of the army"this is your last day in the army and I also know you plan to go out on the town tonight,,,going out is OK with me ,but no fighting in the town or you will before it.and on your return from the town you are to stay well away from the rooms that have the new lads in,if you do not then take it from me you will all end up in the COLCHESTER DETENTION FOR 56 DAYS so you have been told.

end link