Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well today will see the return of my very long life story some will have to be left out ,but later today you will read more about my years in the army and what happen,I am going to call this "The Odd Ball"because that is what I was ,when I stopped writing this story last year it was at the time I was waiting to see what they were going to do to myself the R,S,M wanted to send me back to Canterbury to do my basic training ,but I said no to that ,as I had been in the army now for some years, why they did not just let go out of the army I will never know,I was a nobody did not have the training as others did ,as I was a odd ball that they could not fit in to anything,but still they would not let me go out of the army,I was told at some point I was to go into a band again after all that is what I was trained for which costed them a lot of money.The Queens own Buffs were moving away from Folkestone to a new posting now that we had joined with the West Kent.One morning I was called into the company office and told that after they had moved out there was going to be a rear party which is going to stay behind to get the Bks clean up and ready for the hand over,and yes I was to be one of them there would be about 30 of us +some N/Service men who were going out of the army in a few weeks time. After the hand over we were to return to the bks where the Q.O.BUFFS were posted. But like most things at that time that did not happen.later read about what happen to me most of it will be fun to read.

end link