Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

So back to the office of the C.S.M. of C company I went taking the letter with me.
    After reading it I could see he was one unhappy man about it.
    "You might have fooled them Matcham but not me ,I know there is nothing wrong with you apart from you do not want to go on the big Amalgamation parade and also I think you working your ticket out of the army."Well it has not worked because I have been ordered to make certain you are on it and on it you will."
    "I am not trying to get off any thing or out of the army but I do not like being told that I am,----Sir"
    "Do not talk to me like that Matcham or you will end up inside again"!
    He was not happy nor was I and+I was getting very fed up in the way I was getting pushed around.
    But I had to take it or hit him and end up like he said inside.
    "Report back here in the morning so it gives me time to work out what to do with you."But you will report to the Guard room evey two hours till 2300 hrs so I know you have not gone out.We know you only live at Dover and I am not going to let you out so you can go home"

And that is what happen and dead on 00800 hrs next day it found me waiting outside his office for my orders of the day.
    Next time will be about the amalgamation parade and who was there and what roll I played in it. and then having a few days off at home before going to our new Bks at Colchester and why and happen to me before that.

end link