Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

When I was marched back in they had been joined by The D/Music Col McBain.
    So now there was two full col,The collage Bandmaster, the R,S,M. and poor me
    The CO went on to say "Matcham because we are a collage and not a army unit, there is only Two things we can act on.
    (1)We could R,T,U, YOU,(This means returned to unit and for me that would not only be a disgrace to myself but also dishonour to my regiment.)
    On hearing this I was very upset .
    The Col went on to say "Or we let you off with a warning !
    And I can tell you Matcham I want to get rid of you back to your regiment for what you done last night."
    But then out of the blue I found support from Mr Sharp,and Mr Mcbain.
    Mr Sharp went on to say"Sir I think myself that Matcham should stay at Kneller Hall till the end of the course which is only a few weeks away.
    He has got both good reports from his music masters and even that he was in hospital at times he got a very good classification."
    He went on to say "Both myself and Col Mcbain think his puniishment should be that he cannot go out at weekends or nights but stay at the collage and do ex music and report to the officer on watch so we know he is not getting out.
    And the CO agreed with them
    What a let off for me.

end link