Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well at 0900hrs next morning I found myself outside the R.S..M office longside the two lads who helped me put the fireworks out.When he came out ,he marched us over to the CO office,"Wait here you 3"!and in he went.
    It was a good 15mins/later he came out .Told us to remove our hats.
    He marched us in up to the table and called out our names to the CO.==="2352==== Bandsman Matcham "He done the same to the other two.
    Then he called out our names again and went on to say"The charge is Disobeying of orders in that you did not carryout a order that was given out to you in the way you should have done."
    The CO was sitting at his desk,Mr Sharp was standing at the back of him ,and the RSM behind us.
    "Have any of you got anything to say why you did not do as you was told.?The C.O said.
    "No Sir"
    "Who gave out the order not to put the fireworks out where they should have gone." he went on to say.
    ""I did sir"
    He looked at me and I could he was not a happy man
    "Did the two men with you agree to put them where you did and in doing so they to was disobeying orders Matcham"
    "NO Sir they did not agree with me they told me we should keep to what we was told and the plan."
    At this the Co turned to the R,S,M and Mr Sharp and told them.
    "On the face of what Matcham said we will let the other two go"
    They were marched out of the office which left me facing the charge on my own"

end link