Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

So off we went t the store got all the fireworks out of the store on a trolley and walked it down to the back of the bandstand ,it was a nice day Sun was out ,and I was feeling good about it been given a job like this with me being top dog and telling others what to do .
    Well we was putting them all out as per plan easy as there was markers in the ground to ,so with the plan in my hands and looking at the markers.This job was going to be the making of me might even end up as a cpl
    We had most of it done till we come to the rockets.I looked at the plan and looked at the marker ,"Yep!"both said the same place the lads were standing next to me also looking at the drawing .I again looked at both then looked up at the bandstand which was very near to being on top of our heads,
    I then turned to the men with me and said."Well lads both the drawing and the markers are showing us this is the place, but I not happy about it they can not be right the rockets would be to near the bandstand,we need to move them right back."

end link