Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I must say at this time Mr Sharp did not pick on me at anytime after meeting up in the way we did.
    Well summer was with us by now and we was about to start our outside concerts and we was all looking forward to this to be in a band this size was well over 300 men at that time there was no ladys in any of the bands apart from one band from the RAF.
    +on top of our own full band we would have other bands visting and playing along side us.The kneller Hall band is the very best of the best in Military music in the whole world.
    Made up of bandsman from all round the world and S/bandmasters.
    I was not in the same class as most of them but just about holding my own and yes I found it very very hard to keep up with the rest.
    We had about 10or 12 concerts to do in the summer season +1 or two very special ones.And it is one of the special ones I am about to tell you now.
    You might think that could never happen but it did,"O"YES IT DID,"
    At each concert they put on, there would be one if not two special guests conductors whole were top conductors in the world of music.
    Also at each concert you would have some V.I.P.S as special guests of the head of Kneller Hall.
    It could be a General or Duke or head of state and with them would be their familys and they would all sit on a build up stage at the back so they got the very best seats to view from of the bands playing.

end link