Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well after about two hrs of this we were told to go for a cup of tea and some food and be back within 30mins,well thats not long
    so it was a big rush to get to the cookhouse and back again .
    And some were late getting back and there was your Col Mcbain standing on the rostrum shouting out to all of us officers as well you are -------late getting back so we will not be stopping for dinner and we are to play up to tea time which was later afternoon.
    He then went onto say "Will you all please clap yours for our new school Bandmaster from the Royal Buffs who will now take over the rehearsal from myself.
    So we done what we was told and clapped Mr Sharp up to the Rostrum.
    He put his hands up in the air stopping us ,and then looking round said"Thank you all for that welcome and I am looking forward to my time Kneller hall as its bandmaster for the next 3 years or more,
    Mr Sharp looked down at his music got it already and then told us what it was going to be ,so each section found the music and we were ready for the off. -------

end link