Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

This got me thinking about trying hard and getting to kneller hall but there was not much time left to get ready for the examination so what I done was get my head down and worked for it .I would go to the bandroom and play night after night and also learning as much as I could about music, what they call burning the midnight oil.
    And there was alot to learn and play ,They give you a outline of what you had to play and write at the examination.
    First thing you had to know was all the scales of music some 72 of them they would not be asking you play them all but just pick some out and you have to play them, also play a set number from a well know clarinet and violin music book.
    The day came you all had to sit first in the bandroom and you had a lot of music Questions on paper you only had so long to do them in.And then after that you were called one by one and told to play your set number it was one out of four numbers .then last it was playing scales. This had to done both on the clarinet and violin, I found it all very hard and was glad when it was over.

end link