Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well at that time their leader was to get posted in about a week so he and his mate could go out when they wanted to ,
    His mate had a big motorbike and he would not join in the bulling that went on ,but just a mate for the one that did .
    It was after one night of bulling and we were putting our beds back up etc and we heard them both go off on the motorbike.
    I t was well after lights out when they were turned back on by the duty officer with him was the duty Sgt and room n,c,o,we were all called together and the officer went on to say"I have some very sad news for you all.
    The two men( I will not give out names ) who went out on the motorbike tonight came off going down a hill and the one on the back hit his head on a tree and is dead and the other one is in a bad way.
    The lad who died was the one leading the gang that bulled us .I know we was wrong at the time but a big cheer went up in the room ,remember we had been in the hands of this bully for a very long time and just could not stop ourself.
    But next day we was not happy with what we done and the way we had acted at the time and was upset it all happen and again sorry that the lad had died.
    He had a full army funeral and we all played in the band it was very sad and I will never forget it.

end link