Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Sorry about the spelling at times I was never very good at it.
    When I was on boy service their were two lads who died one I will tell you about soon the other one I will not good mate of mine and he took his own life ,I do know what happen but best not say anymore.
    Well I was 17 years old now and had been moved to the main block because I was now playing in the full band and playing out at events like a officers dinner in their mess, or carnivals, and processions like beating the retreat and regimental matching ,at that time N/S was still going on so our band would play at the end of the mens basic training ,then they would move on to their own units to carry on with the rest of their two years in the army.
    All this was great and I loved it till the end of the day but when we return to our bks the bulling still went on.
    I was in a room of about 25 lads there was a long section of wood panel down the middle of the room with a row of beds each side the room was on the second floor up ,I was siting on my bed one night and I could hear but not see that some of the lads had one of them and were hanging him out of the window,one of the N,C,O, must have heard the shouting from his own room which was just outside he came in asking what was going on ,but at the same time they let go of the lad who was hanging out of the window and he dropped to the ground outside. I never did find out why it was done or what happen about it ,at that time when things like this happen there was a big cover up by the staff.

end link