Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

The kit was replace and a new bed by the army.
    By this time I had made good friends with alot of lads at my age and there was two that I went with and you could not part us we went out and played in the band helped each other with our school work and music ,they were great mates.But it did not stop the bulling going on.
    It was about two weeks after that happen to me,that this happen.
    It was lights out on a Sunday night when again the older lads came in and this time they had their leader with them he was a very big lad older then most because he waiting to join his unit who were over seas at the time.
    He went on to say "One of you lot today let he whole side down today by a poor performance on the drill square.
    So tonight in this room we are going to hold a BK/ROOM court hearing with a counsel for both sides. Matcham you will act on behalf of your mate and on saying that they done no more than grab hold of him so he could not run away.
    He went on to say"One of the older lads will act for the prosecution.
    They put out a table and chairs he then satdown and said"I WILL BE THE JUDGE OF THE CASE.
    I could not take in what was about to happen.
    He went on to read out the case for the prosecution about the lads poor performance.
    Then he turn to me asking me if I had anything to say why my mate was not good at his drill/?
    What could I say about any of it ,I just went on to say he was a good lad and like the rest of us we try our best.
    That is not a good reason and my decision he did let us down and now he must pay for it.

end link