Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well we left it last time with me having my first weekend at home.
    When I got back to camp on Monday night it was before lights out,but the hut was in the dark and very quiet not a sound nothing,I did not want to go in but I had to.
    When I turned the lights on no one was there and then I saw it!My BED! it had been taken apart even some of it was missing,and my locker had been broken into,and some of my kit was ripped up and some put out of the window.
    It was in a mess,
    I was just standing there did not know what to do, when the door open and some of the lads from the room came in .
    They had been over to the main block watching the TV and others in the game room.
    THe Jr N.C,O of the room came over and said how sorry he was and he went out to get over the duty Sgt.
    When he saw it all he went mad and I must say he acted at once.He got all the boys out of the rooms even the older ones living in the main block.He had them all standing and myself outside in the main square.And was shouting out did anyone know who done it?
    But not one boy came forward or said a word.
    "Right"!No" more TV,OR USE OF THE GAMES ROOM.
    He went on to say"None of you are to go out into the town and there would be ex room and kit inspections each night and a roll call in the square ,with all of you dressed in your No1 OUTFITS and any of you that do not turnout at your best i that person will go in front of the C.O .AND THIS WILL CARRY ON FOR THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS.
    But I was not happy about that because I had to do it to.

end link