Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I am going to move on now but the bulling went on most nights not just to me but all the younger lads but it was never stopped by the staff they turned their backs on what was going on.One young lad was put in a cold bath and they push a long handle yard broom all over him.
    The cpl who was my teacher on the clarinet was very good and with some very long hours of practising with him and on my own+ I could already read music it did not take that long before I was put in the full band but only on practice days not out in concerts yet but it as still good.
    I was feeling better about things as I was moving on.
    And it came to the first time I could go home for a weekend starting from Friday to Monday night ,I had to be back by 20.00hrs.
    I was so happy to get out of there even it be only for a few days.
    I put on my NO1 dress and home by train it was great to see my family again they were waiting for me at the station .I had a great time and did not want to go back to that hell hole.But Monday came round and time to go back I did not tell them the way we was getting treated by the army nothing they have done anyway.
    Siting on the train back I did feel like doing a runner because I had been beaten up in the pass and was not keen to get it done again and if I HAD KNOWN what was waiting for me on my return that is just what I would have done.

end link