Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

It was well after lights out and I was a sleep in my bed when the door open and a gang of the older boys rushed in and before I could get out of bed they got hold of me it was no good trying to fight them off there to many for that.they hit me time after time again and put the boot in,the I was picked up and they carried me down to the wash house and made me stand there with nothing on and they got the fire buckets filled with ice cold water and they were poring it over me,this went on for some time they were all laughing and shouting at me and then pushing me I was taken outside still with nothing on and made to run up and down the path and as I doing it they were hitting when I went by them.
    After that I was taken back inside and some held me down and others went to work on my kit and then put my locker on my bed face down .got hold of my boots which I had spend hours polishing them and they cut into them with a knife, then still laughing and shouting they went out of the room .And yes I done no more then sit on the floor and I must say I did cry and if it had not been for the other lads in the room stopping me O would have run away.
    But they helped me up and together we picked up my kit and the locker and put it back the best we could.
    I think the NCO of the room was in on it because he could not be found.

end link