Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Let me just give you the the make up of the camp.
    There was four long huts like the one I was in this was the accommodation for the younger lads like myself. Then there was the 0ffice block and stores, and on the other side of the road was the big main block it had four floors high and was the home of the older boys and any staff that lived in the camp ,Also it was where the bathrooms and the TV and games room were setout, We was only allowed to use the Bathroom and Tv and games room.And the older lads was not allowed to come over to our huts but they did after lights out more about all that later on.There was a building for the band and it was also used by us to for music lessons.Etc.
    I think it was on the Saturday morning I had to go to the store and sigh for my Ef Clarinet we was told what musical instrument we was to play not asked but it turned out alright in the end.

end link