Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I will not give out names as some of the lads who were with me are still about.
    When we got back from the cookhouse and were cleaning our kit and talking to each other at the same time .
    I was told by the other young lads in the room that the older boys will be round one night after lights out and give me a beating ,do not fight back because they come in a group and you will end up getting a bigger beating +they will come back night after night to give you more beating and even turn your bed over etc. We all have had them and still do at times, getting them now that is the way it is. Well the morning came and we was ready for the big inspection remember we had been up now for well over 24 hrs getting the room and our kit ready for it,We were all worn out and I had only been in the army two days and only 16 years old there was one other lad in the room who like me been there only two days.

end link