Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

True Mr Andy and thank you for your post,so on we go .
    By this time I did have a few dates with girls off and on .
    One of them was with a nice young girl who would meet me after work at times outside the Odeon.
    But she loved going to the cinema and on my only day off we would have to go to the cinema.:eek if that was not bad enough also 9 out of ten case,s she wanted to go to the Odeon and see a film I had been showing all week.
    Then one night coming out of the cinema a young lady came out at the same time so we walked down the road together and in the end I asked her if she would like to go out with me.
    She agreed and we was getting on well.
    And then one night she said "Vic mum is going out tonight and dads working so would you like to come over to our place?
    Wild horse,s could not stop me so that night I went round to her home at 1930hrs. I had to take a night off work but as I was only getting a few pound a week it did not matter.
    She asked me in must say she was a good looking girl anyway onething led to another and she asked me to go to bed with her
    Well you know what I am like ,we run up the stairs and onto the bed.

end link