Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Hope it is ok this time they keep acking into my posts.
    Just one short story before I go out and start the Q up at the football ground to get my FA cup ticket.
    At this time of the year the talk is always about snow and sledging and no better place to do it then,is behind Westbury Cres on the very high hills there are even in the summer weeks we would do it on trays.
    The year I am talking about we had great snow before Christmas so up we went We would go to the very high point on of the hills and down we would go, but at the bottom there was a bad/wire fence ,.
    This did not stop us we would turn the sledge before getting there .
    Well down I came and I was moving but getting to the bottom I found my legs would not turn the sledge and I combed my hair going under the fence it was a very deep cut the snow around me went all red and yet again I ended up in Hospital overnight, it does not end there a few days later I was walking along Longfield rd high wall Dover end ,my mate was walking along the top of it taking the mick out of my head that was still all done up and he done no more then drop a tin of beans on to my head true and yet again it was a trip to the hospital.

end link