Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

As I said in a post already my dad was very good at DIY but up till the time he put a bath in we all had to bath in a tin bath downstairs in front of the coal fire.And dad had to have one each night of the week because of the work he done.
    Mum would fill the tin bath up. Because he was such a big man mum would help him by washing his back.
    In doing this one night the door bell was ringing .I was in the other room so called out to mum"OK I will go."
    I open the front door and it was my music teacher from school so not thinking I took her into the backroom and as she went into the room there was my dad standing up with nothing on and mum washing the bottom half of his back and my music teacher (Mrs Baker) got a full frontal nudity of my dad and as she was about 55 to 60years old she shouted out "O DEAR."
    My dad put his hands down trying to cover up
    I turned round to mrs Baker and said "I will take you in the front room miss"to help you get over the shock of it all.
    So we both went into the front room and I said to my mum can you make a cup of tea for her. When mum came back with the cup of tea mum said to her"Here is your cup of tea "Mrs Baker took hold of the cup ,as she went to sit in the chair the leg of the chair came off and she went down the middle of it and her legs went pointing upwards and we could all see her long nickers coming down to her knees and the tea went over her.
    We got her out of the chair and by now she was very upset and done no more then open the front door and shouting I will never come to this house again.After that All my music had to done at school. This is a very true story.

end link