Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Ok I will now go back to my life story and my school days.
    So. I will have to move away from my school days or I will still be doing in a years time
    Again looking into the back ground of the years at school and being Christmas I will just say my dad was very good at D.I.Y.and would make all our toys when we were young .he made me a very big farm with all the cows sheep etc when I was four then a castle which we had in the family for years and years.
    In the 1950s Westbury Rd and all round the area most of the kids were hard and we was always fighting each other and because I played the violin they would try to pick on me at times.
    And each area had its own gang and you had to be in it, if you was not then the times was even harder.
    I was in the Westbury gang ,at times all the gangs in our area would join up and fight with other gangs from round the town ,we was always fighting the Maxton mob.and the TOWER Hamlets lot the fighting was never done in the streets but up in the hills.
    The big fights between the gangs was around firework night we all build bonfires on the hills some days before firework night and we would have to take it in turns to stay up all night to try and stop a gang from Maxton or some area coming across to our part of the hills and seting fire to our bonfire and we in turn was trying to do the same..
    Also I got into fights at school because my dad made me wear short trousers at school and army boots I was 12years old at the time and all the lads had long ones on and I was about 5.4ft or more and the only boy with short trousers on and boots.

end link