Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

PAULB
    I thought I heard on the news she had also said she won't be standing at next election.

But I'v tried to point out throughout this scam this is members of all parties.
    Some are hiding behind rules that are close to corruption which you or I would have been seeing the magistrate/judge by now.
    Worse some have clearly even gone outside the rules and claimed for what can only be seen as illegal acts, and you or I couldn't go before a judge and say "well sorry boss I hadn't realised I had paid off my mortgage 3 years ago and still claiming"
    Like a lot of things in the H.O.C. it needs proper reform, and I think now people are going to demand it.

I do think Charlie boy is playing a dangerous game, hes been making phone calls to local people(if the person i spoke to is correct) saying about our Gwyn and his expenses(which are low compared to many) but charlie boy needs to be careful cos all parties have been caught up in this, and I do hope it doesn't become a party political thing, I hope all parties will come together on this one and agree to change the system big time, the country is now demanding it

end link