Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I think you may be right Guzzler in that the current MP's have lost all respect but I disagree we should dissolve parliament.

If we have lost all trust just who do we vote for at any election, there is none of the major parties can hold their heads up and say we are clean.

Have an election now and I fear a poor turn out and a way in for the extremist parties.

There need to be a clean sweep yes, but within parliament first. All three major parties need to get rid off the bad wood, no matter how far up the political ladder they are and prosecute where required. Change the system and then when they have proved that it is clean from within have an election.

One thing is for sure, every constituency should know where their own MP. is on this disgraceful abuse of the Nations trust, for I am sure that there are a good number that can hold their heads up and it is wrong to tarnish them all.

I do just wonder though what would have happened if the ordinary staff that work within the two houses had conned the system in the way that some MP's have done. Out on their ear the same as most most working people and talking to the police.

end link