Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I am sure more will come out Bern and the list will lengthen somewhat. Clearly the media will focus on the better known high profile figures first but there is a fair old sprinkling of lesser known bods among them.

When you see a little known MP castigated for including some dog food (worth less than a fiver) among those listed it may well tell you than they are starting to scrape the barrel.

I myself suddenly had a thought when I read that one. I bought some sweets when I last went to a garage and filled my car up with diesel, so I checked to make sure I had knocked those sweets off my accounts when I entered the business expense on my spreadsheet!... It would have been an easy mistake to make, just as Gillams error. In my case I am sure my accountant would have spotted it if I didnt! The Commons authorities seem a lot less meticulous than my accountant, I must say!

end link