Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

In parts I agree with Barryw (see it can be done!!)

As was said on TV yesterday MP's salaries(that doesn't include this expenses fiasco!!!) are top 10 earners in country, maybe even in top 5!!!

The salary itself you and I would probably like to see even a quarter of it!!!
    As has been said this is ALL parties, and needs urgeent reform.

Are our Honorable members worth the salary alone?

As i'v posted on here before, all that has happened is the general public distrust ALL politicians, and in todays climate it will be very hard to justify the amounts of dosh being paid to MP's let alone all these expenses

I know Barryw will probably disagree with this bit, but i do feel strongly that MP's are grossly overpaid for what they do, and iu would like to see a review of just howe much MP's are paid and this beiung done not by someone in H.O.C. but get in an inpartial body to look at it.

Maybe they would even consider REDUCING the annual salary enjoyed while we all suffer. what do you think

end link