Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Ross Miller wrote:
    It all depends on what you want and how much you have to spend DFL

I would suggest that if you are looking for larger family homes in quieter streets you look at places like Salisbury Avenue, Castle Avenue & Park Avenue, though they dont come up that often and go very quickly.

Probably best to come down a few times and look at different streets at different times of the day to get a better feel for what the town is really like. I moved here from Islington and whilst locals think I am a bit daft buying a property on the part of London Road closest to town, compared to where I moved from it is fairly quiet and crime free.

You pays your money....

Thanks for listing a few places. I've spent a bit of time down in Dover, and despite what people say I think it has alot going for it. Like i said, lots of people kept saying "go to folkestone, the harbour arm etc" - I don't want that, it's not for me. Dover is authentic.
    Will check out those streets. If anyone has any other tips, would love to hear them, thanks

end link