Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I'm currently living in Cornwall, but I've lived pretty much everywhere in the UK. Started in Croydon in the 1960's and went from there really.
    I have two children now at uni in SE London and Kingston so there's not much to keep me here anymore. The town where I live has about the same socio economic levels as Dover. I've seen a property on the net in Maison Dieu Road which I realise is probably a busy road, but as I'm currently living 10' away from the main road into my town, with lorries rumbling past, that is not an issue either. Is it a fairly decent area as I do have good neighbours atm and I don't think I could go back to having a 5 year old pissing over the first floor balcony just above me, as I had when living in West Hampstead?
    I don't have a problem with finding work as I am a qualified community care assistant.

end link