1. Not quite sure what it is Ray that I apparently have taken “a while to catch on”??
2. I’m quite aware that we have numerous home grown criminals and deadbeats of our own, but that doesn’t mean that we have to burden ourselves and import more from poor EU member states does it?
3. I agree, of course there are bad apples in every barrel, but some barrels tend to have more!
4. Yes, undeniably Brexit will come at a cost, but measured against what staying in the EU would cost us long term it’s probably a price worth paying. We’ll know for sure in a few years eh?
5. No, it doesn’t bother me in the slightest, see 4. above!
6. I probably won’t bother with bunting, probably just spend the day with a bottle or two of wine replaying umpteen videos of Nigel giving the EU bureaucrats a few home truths...........you’re more than welcome to join me, you might even learn something!