Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Captain Haddock wrote:

Meeting residents from Northbourne & Finglesham who are concerned about development plans in their area. They told me brownfield sites - like the old Tilmanstone Salads & the Betteshanger Colliery sites - should be built on in preference to green fields 1/2[/I]

'especially for people from our area who need social housing or are first time buyers'

Yeah right! More breeding boxes for displaced Londoners fleeing the polyglottal stabby Hell-hole our capital has become .............

I agree with the Northbourne and Finglesham residents, brownfield sites rather than green fields every time.

I see the Captain is still against any potential developer building homes for those lower down the housing ladder or is it social scale than himself.

Maybe time to quote the old saying "mighty oaks from little acorns grow" as in my case tiny flat to council house to my own large Victorian house with a couple of businesses in between. BTW we also originated from London until moving to that ex mining and fishing town called Deal in the mid sixties.

end link