Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Ok Howard the stutter is completely over,what good responses from Sue and Keef it is surprising Roger is still trying to score political points on a good thread.
    I agree with what Barry Keith and Sue have said and they have explained the situation,but there are also some good debates and some good questions and motions,so good the Tories have even taken some of them on board,some of the questions at the last meeting that i wa behind were the Dog Fouling,the Olympic Flame,and the question of the Carnival,most of these were to clarify the situation,everyone agreed that at the last Full Council there were one or two long replies and that was something that people on both sides agreed on,2 Tories told me that and one Labour (lost that one too),Sue is
    right it is the only chance that we get to ask "public" questions and there are people who ask questions to either boost up one of the political friends or to promote good work.
    I always like to bring a smile into the meeting,for instance I wanted the Dog mess one passed as a 'motion' not a question,but i had to get someone else to ask my Questions because I had to go to work and do my night shift.
    In fact I was praising Sue for the work the Council had done on the Olympic flame something i think has not made the press of the Councils attempts to obtain the flame thru Dover,but i bet if i got up and shouted at Sue(which i wouldn't dare,as she would clip me round the ear,and i like to think we are friends)but and I am not having a go at the press but it is a good news story,and that don't sell papers.

end link