Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

As ol friend Tom 'Guzzler' Mitchell had read I fluffed my image of voice over maestro Terry Nunn he promptly sent me a couple over. Many thanks Guzzler and here I am delighted to include it. Terry does a quietly effective job at all these events and is one of our local gems.

Some very interesting posts above, really enjoyed them. Nice wartime picture from Ed there with good info.

by the way
    NOTE FOR ED.
    ..I saw the feature you wrote in the Dover Express 150th edition re the Dover war experience. I would be interested in putting that on my main menu if its not contracted exclusively to DE. I had read some of it and was planning to go back to it but inadvertently threw the newspaper out. Newspapers have a very short shelf life so if you are interested in having it there longterm so it can be read far and wide please let me have it. Well done Ed yer a star!

end link