Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Hmm! As I am not Catholic, I do not believe that a saint becomes a saint when the pope declares him or her as such. But some - or many - people that have been declared saints, no doubt are saints, and would have been considered such In High even if a pope had not delared them holy.

The one who we in Dover recognise on our Town emblem with the divided cloak, did not preach any crusade. I do not even know, to be honest, if all Saints are actually in Heaven or still have to resurrect from the dead. May-be some are in Heaven.

But the Divine Beings not of human origin and who dwell In High do not depend on whether you believe in them or not, they will not lose their Authority on account of your disbelief.
    In this world, we have a limited freedom of choice, and to believe or not believe in the Heavenly Host is fredom of choice.

As we were talking of wars, they carry a responsibility. To try to avoid one is better than plunging into one.
    Now Chris, many people who come from Europe to visit us do believe in the Christian Faith, they are not all atheists. I don't know what they think on walking past an insulted church almost opposite the Town Hall, which some Council tried to convert into a block of flats, but how's about a monument to the generations past of Dover who dedicated their time to building churches in Dover?

Not all people in Dover are atheists!

end link